“Inspiring images. Since 1917.” ARRI is a global player within the motion picture industry and consists of the business units Camera Systems, Lighting, and Rental. ARRI digital cameras, lenses, lighting, accessories, and many other products and solutions are behind the scenes on professional, often award-winning film productions and high-end studios around the world.
“We trust. We listen. We care. We innovate. We are passionate.” These values can be experienced in everything we do at ARRI. While we endeavor to create the best possible products and services for our clients, our focus also lies in fostering the best possible environment for our colleagues. ARRI is a place where we can grow and be inspired. Let us write the next chapter in ARRI’s success story together.
- Design and Engineering of studio solutions with focus on virtual / mixed reality production
- Project planning of network-specific system solutions and description of workflows for virtual production/mixed reality solutions for cine style and broadcast applications incl. IP Network structure for Lighting or Video distribution, integration into Unreal Engine, Digital Villages etc.
- Preparing the dedicated offers from an engineering and commercial perspective based on our clients’ defined framework conditions and requirements
- Project management or working as team member within the appointed project team to design and engineer the solution
- Measurements, tests and commissioning of the network solutions including technical trainings
- Design and Engineering support to our international teams
- Coordination of cooperation with selected third-party manufacturers for workflow/network components
- A degree in media technology, network technologies, computer engineering, as IT specialist for system integration (German: Fachinformatiker für Systemintegration) or in the field of VP techniques
- Initial practical experience in planning and projecting network solutions for applications in the Pro A/V or media sector and AV network standards and solutions is an advantage
- Knowledge of film and television technology in general with a focus on camera & lighting workflows and their integration into production infrastructures in the cine style and/or broadcast or Pro A/V market is a plus
- Affinity for network technologies & software as well as their application for the development of workflow concepts for cine style/broadcast in-camera-VX or mixed reality studio applications
- High level of ability to work in a team and solution-oriented approach in conflict situations
- Motivation to learn new thematic complexes independently
- Business fluent in English and basic knowledge of German or willing to learn
- Willingness to travel
- Flexible working hours
- 30 annual holiday days as well as extra leave for certain occasions
- Mobile working depending on workplace
- Competitive salary and attractive supplementary services
- Company pension
- Exciting career development opportunities
- Staff events on a regular basis
- Corporate Benefits Programme with discount offers
Please apply online at https://www.arri.com/en/company/careers/current-vacancies/arri-job-offer?jobId=20788
We are looking forward to your application.