“Inspiring images. Since 1917.” ARRI is a global player within the motion picture industry and consists of the business units Camera Systems, Lighting, and Rental. ARRI digital cameras, lenses, lighting, accessories, and many other products and solutions are behind the scenes on professional, often award-winning film productions and high-end studios around the world.
“We trust. We listen. We care. We innovate. We are passionate.” These values can be experienced in everything we do at ARRI. While we endeavor to create the best possible products and services for our clients, our focus also lies in fostering the best possible environment for our colleagues. ARRI is a place where we can grow and be inspired. Let us write the next chapter in ARRI’s success story together.
- Design and Engineering of studio solutions for broadcast and virtual productions with main focus on lighting systems.
- Preparing the dedicated calculations from an engineering and commercial perspective based on our clients’ defined framework conditions and requirements as coordinator of the team or on your own.
- Analyze customer requirements and consult customers regarding their needs.
- Preparation of technical documents e.g. workflow charts, block diagrams, technical datasheets.
- Project management, execution planning, installation supervision, tests and commissioning of the designed studio solutions for television, film and corporate applications.
- A degree in broadcast technology, media technology, electrical engineering, event technology or in a comparable field
- Experience in project management and a high level of self-organization.
- High level of ability to work in a team and solution-oriented approach in conflict situations.
- Knowledge of television technology in general with a focus on camera & lighting workflows and their integration into production infrastructures in the broadcast, cine style or Pro A/V market is a plus.
- Experience and knowledge of "lighting" for studio applications in particular, as well as lighting control and lighting networks would be an advantage.
- Motivation to learn new thematic complexes independently.
- Business fluent in English and basic knowledge of German or willing to learn.
- Willingness to travel.
- Flexible working hours
- 30 annual holiday days as well as extra leave for certain occasions
- Mobile working depending on workplace
- Competitive salary and attractive supplementary services
- Company pension
- Exciting career development opportunities
- Staff events on a regular basis
- Corporate Benefits Programme with discount offers
Please apply online at: https://www.arri.com/en/company/careers/current-vacancies/arri-job-offer?jobId=10765
We are looking forward to your application.