The position of sales manager consists of selling our product solution by creating and maintaining Audio Video System Integrators in the region as well as promoting our solution to End Users and defining clear KPI’s.
- Seeking out new customers and sales opportunities for driving revenue
- Build long term relationships with key contacts at target customers
- Initiate promotional events for the company
- Analyze sales trends, market dynamics and reports to determine business growth potential
- Use various lead generation tools to create a database of potential targets
- Manage the sales pipeline by reporting probabilities into the CRM system
The position requires the person to operate from the local sales office in Eschborn (Frankfurt) and involves frequent travel to meet customers across the region.
- Have a flair for selling and building relationships with individuals and organizations
- Excellent persuasion skills, ability to spot opportunities and go after them
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Keen sense of using the internet and telephone as a medium to connect with customers
- Problem solving attitude
- Patience and the ability to tactfully handle customer negotiations.
Experience and qualifications
- Minimum 3-year sales experience in the AV-industry (LED-industry is an advantage)
- Excellent track record in achieving and exceeding sales targets
- The compensation structure will constitute a fixed base salary and upside linked to incentive plan
- Other excellent benefits
INFiLED is a leading high-tech enterprise specialized in developing and manufacturing large LED video equipment. INFiLED's product application range covers advertisement, transportation, sports, events, command & control, corporate branding and meetings, creative applications and many more. With installations in over 85 countries and over 135 patents, one of the highest numbers in the industry, INFiLED is striving to be a top brand of LED screen manufacturing to enlighten the world with a visual feast!