Project Manager Lenses – R&D Camera Systems (m/f/d)
“Inspiring images. Since 1917.” ARRI is a global player within the motion picture industry and consists of the business units Camera Systems, Lighting, Rental, and Solutions. ARRI digital cameras, lenses, lighting, accessories, and many other products and solutions are behind the scenes on professional, often award-winning film productions and high-end studios around the world.
“We trust. We listen. We care. We innovate. We are passionate.” These values can be experienced in everything we do at ARRI. While we endeavor to create the best possible products and services for our clients, our focus also lies in fostering the best possible environment for our colleagues. ARRI is a place where talent can grow and be inspired. Let us write the next chapter in ARRI’s success story together.
- You will take responsibility – together with the product manager- for development projects of lenses in cooperation with our internal development departments and external partners.
- You will create the project plans of the lens projects in close coordination with the internal development department as well as external partners.
- Together with the product manager, you will ensure that targets regarding quality, costs and deadlines are met.
- You will coordinate the system requirements in a complex stakeholder landscape and subsequently prioritize and plan their implementation.
- You will coordinate regular coordination (remote as well as face-to-face) with external partners to ensure project progress.
- You will coordinate feasibility studies to minimize risks in the development projects.
- You will assume an interface function between the areas of development, testing, supply chain, production, product management and service as well as external partners.
- You will be responsible for continuous and transparent communication with all stakeholders as well as the Optical Systems Product Manager as the client.
- You will create and maintain budget planning for lens projects on an ongoing basis in coordination with the Product Manager.
- You will report regularly on project progress to the BU management.
- You have successfully completed your studies, ideally in natural sciences.
- You bring in-depth professional experience as a project manager.
- You have a strong interest in optics and/or lenses, e.g. in the field of photography.
- You are well-versed in intercultural cooperation, especially with Asian countries.
- Personally, you are characterized by a high ability to work in a team, have good social skills as well as strong communication skills.
- Your willingness to travel is high.
- Business fluent subject-specific English skills round off your profile.
- Flexible working hours
- 30 annual holiday days as well as extra leave for certain occasions
- Mobile working depending on workplace
- Competitive salary and attractive supplementary services
- Company pension
- Exciting career development opportunities
- Staff events on a regular basis
- Corporate Benefits Programme with discount offers
Please apply at: