YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Program Manager shall be familiar with the different aspects of acoustic and audio system design and delivery in order to work in an integrated fashion within and outside of HOLOPLOT.
The Program Manager’s initial focus is the delivery of HOLOPLOT X1 major project in Q2 & Q3 of 2023. This brings together installation and integration of a groundbreaking new technology developed in Germany (combining hardware, software, bespoke algorithms and system simulations) into one of the most ambitious entertainment projects of the 21st century.
You have a proactive, driven approach which includes strong relationship management skills, being an excellent organiser and an analytical mindset.
You will be responsible for:
- identifying, tracking and driving dependencies across different parts of the business to fulfil committed work packages
- Identify, manage and track internal and external milestones
- Control, monitor, manage and plan resources
- Proactively manage budget and scope of work
- Control project risks
- Communication internally and externally
- Client-facing aspects including attending design team meetings, on-site presence and acting as a first point of contact
- Managing expectations and driving practical resolutions
- Providing coordination around fulfilment of contractual acceptance criteria
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE
- A strong technical background with qualifications in an engineering discipline (audio/acoustics, building services, networking or similar)
- Superb relationship management skills allowing you to deal with multiple, complex stakeholders and work constructively through challenges
- Robust project management skills including managing timelines, budget, milestones and dependencies, driving and chairing meetings, information management
- 6+ years experience of construction and/or high-tech building services, ideally with a “flagship” project
- Ability to influence others at all levels to work around a consistent vision and common goal
- Analytical and solution-based mindset to collect complex information from multiple sources and make holistic decisions
- Flexibility for evening calls to accommodate US West Coast time zone
- Able to travel to the US West Coast in 2023
- Fluent English speaker
WE OFFER YOU
- The opportunity to take part in an industry-changing journey, working at the forefront of audio technology together with a world-class team
- Flat hierarchies, and the opportunity to make an impact from day one
- A highly motivating environment where you can grow and learn by working on incredibly ambitious challenges with colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Competitive salary and an attractive company pension scheme
- 30 days of annual leave, flexible working hours, flexible working-from-home policy
- A modern office located on the south end of Tempelhofer Field overlooking the old airport
- Weekly team lunch and discounted Urban Sports membership
- An annual budget for individual professional development
- Relocation budget to Berlin and assistance with the visa process
Our solution is science-based, software-driven, and hardware-enabled: the HOLOPLOT Matrix Array. The sound system for a new era, a powerful tool that brings previously inaccessible capabilities to the world of audio.
We believe when people experience better sound, they will enjoy more meaningful moments and create richer memories, leading to more fulfilling lives. At HOLOPLOT, it is our mission to redefine what is possible - enabling unparalleled and breathtaking experiences. A revolution in sound. Be part of it.
For further information on HOLOPLOT please check out our website.