CODA Audio is a leading developer and manufacturer of high-quality loudspeaker systems with locations in Hanover (DE), Richmond (USA), Sofia (BG) & Worcestershire (UK). As well as the loudspeakers themselves, our product range comprises the entire chain of signal transportation, processing, amplification & cabling for all sizes of system. All of our hardware is built from component level in-house. We are internationally represented by our products and a number of patents. Whether in a concert hall or on a larger open-air stage, sound systems developed by CODA Audio set the standard with regard to performance and playback rendering.
At our headquarters in Hanover, we are expanding our product lines and upgrading our current platforms in our Development Department. In connection with this, we are currently seeking a:
with an emphasis on Electroacoustics and Measurement
Possible areas of responsibility:
• Collaboration in the design and development of newer products in the Pro Audio environment
• International support capabilities
• Processing of theoretical acoustic basics for product development
• Collaboration in the design and development of software products
• You are a student / graduate in a discipline such as Electrical Engineering / Communications Engineering / Computer Science / Mathematics / Physics or possess comparable skills
• Additionally, you possess basic knowledge in the fields of message transmission, communication networks or measurement technology
• You have initial experience in programming with an emphasis on Java as well as C and C++
• You have already successfully developed software with an emphasis on Java, C, C++
• You are interested in the areas of loudspeakers / audio / music
• You can communicate effectively in the English Language.
• We offer you interesting and diversified work
• You can use your competency in the building of a Development Department
• Intensive training and support are essential elements for us
• We work in a young and dynamic team
• You will find a pleasant working atmosphere with us
Would you like to participate in an innovative team and are you interested in learning about an attractive industry? If so, we would love for you to send application documentation by email to: email@example.com .