For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To reinforce our Systems Sales department in Austria we are looking for a
Sales Manager Systems Group (all genders)
Reporting to the Integrated Systems Sales Director, the Sales Manager will be part of the Shure DACH Sales organization and will play a major role in the internal vertical market Systems through sales based analysis and gathered market insights. This position will be based in home office in Vienna, Linz or Graz (Austria).
- You are responsible for existing customers and gaining new contacts.
- Cooperation with media planners and integrators are just as much part of our day-to-day business as the support and acquisition of "corporate clients", especially in the area of trade, banking, insurance.
- Your sales area concentrates on Austria.
- General customer service is also part of your area of activity, such as order tracking, inquiry processing, organization and execution of customer events and trade fairs.
- You are actively involved in tactical and strategic planning, which includes in particular budgeting and resource planning.
- You provide regular information on the market situation, competition and new trends through travel and customer reports.
- You are a confident and personality with a successful business degree.
- You have several years of relevant professional experience consistent professional development are reflected in your CV.
- Profound knowledge in IT network issues distinguishes you.
- Technical understanding in different professional audio applications is an advantage.
- A safe appearance for the end customer and his various decision-makers (management, purchasing managers or IT managers).
- Fluent English skills are a plus.
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.
How to apply
Please send your written application and CV - in English - to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the position, please contact Tatjana Schmidle, mail: email@example.com or + 49 7262-9249195