Headquartered in Dübendorf, Barix AG is a pioneer in IP audio with a global customer base across many industries and vertical markets.
Barix products can be connected locally via standard networks or via the Internet.
Application areas range from audio streaming in store chains and solutions for campus paging and intercom to the recording of animal noises.
Our company operates on the international stage and offers licensed production and OEM developments in addition to standard solutions. Our team in Dübendorf is currently 15 people strong. We offer attractive, dynamic working conditions in a growing workplace with a diverse international working culture
We are looking for an
Jr. Technical Support / Application Engineer
As a member of the Sales / Support Team, you will be reporting to the VP Sales.
• Pre-sales contact for distributors and prospects
• Editing of application notes and technical documentation
• Responsible for demo set-ups for customers and set-ups for tradeshows/events
• Customer projects, including coordination with our development team and with sales
• Help desk by email and phone (support tickets)
Desired Skills and Experience
Education and experience:
• Education in Electronics or Computer Science (i.g Informatiker)
• Experience in IT, IP networks, Internet services,
• Experience in VoIP solutions, Audio/Video systems is a plus
• Experience in IP networks, protocols and tools
• Fluent in business and technical English. Other languages are a plus.
• A hands-on approach to troubleshooting and a mindset for positive interaction with customers
You can grow in a dynamic and flexible internationally active company at the forefront of technology. You benefit from a knowledgeable team, which maintains an open and direct conversational tone and capitalizes on the fun factor in addition to the work.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
If you are interested in progressing your career with a leading company please send your CV immediately to email@example.com
Barix AG, Reto Brader, Ringstrasse 15A, 8600 Dübendorf, firstname.lastname@example.org