For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To reinforce our Integrated Systems team in Western Europe we are looking for a
Engineer, Applications / Technical Customer Support Integrated Systems (all genders)
The Applications Engineer/Technical Customer Support is responsible to provide high-level, advanced, technical training and support to external customers, including integrators/technicians, and other key stakeholders. Works closely with Product Management, Market Development, Sales, and Marketing. This position is based either in Eppingen or Berlin (Germany).
- Provides advanced technical support for complex Shure product lines that involve software, firmware, networking, comprehensive wireless, and other sophisticated capabilities.
- Develops and conducts trainings for external customers for assigned product lines using appropriate means (e.g. offline and onsite training & certification, webinar, etc.).
- General Technical Customer Support (e.g. quotations) via Salesforce support platform, mail, phone or onsite.
- Provides technical assistance in the design/integration of customer applications relating to complex audio and A/V conferencing systems.
- Resolves advanced application and customer application issues, including performing follow-up technical support, by working with Product Development, Product Management, Service, Quality Assurance, and other departments.
- Supports the Marketing team with technical information for marketing materials.
- Provides input on product improvements and modifications based on customer requirements.
- Reviews new products for proper use with other products, including performing field tests on new products to gain familiarity and working knowledge.
- Supports national and international trade shows as booth staff.
- Academic degree in related area is required or equivalent work experience.
- As a self-confident personality, you enjoy conducting trainings and presentations live and virtual.
- You have experience with planning and execution of audio installations projects.
- A strong technical/product background with emphasis on AV applications, as well as good understanding of audio networks protocols distinguishes you.
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office, SAP and Salesforce applications.
- Functional spoken and written English language skills are required.
- Communication skills, creativity, and strong commitment to the responsibilities and goals are an advantage.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
A challenging job – with a state-of-the-art working place - in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.
How to apply
Please send your written application and CV - in English - to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the position, please contact: Tatjana Schmidle , email: email@example.com or call +49-7262-9249195