As Business Development Manager, your purpose will be to promote and sell Barco visualisation products (high-end projectors and displays) to end-customers via existing and new AV resellers. We are looking for a Germany-based colleague who is driven to prospect, identify and develop new sales opportunities at end-customers. In addition your will set up a visualisation reseller network in the broad market for Barco.
- You are eager to reach your personal sales target on Barco Visualisation products within your region;
- You define and onboard net new resellers for Barco in the broad visualisation market. You act as Channel Account Manager for those new Partners, devise a Business plan including performance targets and investment plan as well as review performance during QBRs;
- You onboard/activate existing Barco resellers (from collaboration AV reseller base) as per target plan and collaborate with the existing Barco Account Manager: You take over the support of the partners and the visualisation opportunities with those targeted resellers;
- You support Channel Partners with technical / sales expertise on the Barco visualisation range aiding specification of our products;
- You proactively deliver product training / updates to identified channel partners;
- You support lead generation via trade shows / demonstrations / sales floor engagement etc;
- You manage the process of lead distribution to Channel Partners;
- You market the company, ensuring that the organisation receives positive exposure to enhance the brand image in the region; You follow up on leads identified at end customer level by the business development team or coming from the consultant team. You analyze the customers needs and provide the appropriate value proposition in return. You ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- You keep all sales opportunities up-to-date in the company's CRM system;
- You provide and achieve meaningful consolidated sell in forecast from partners’ regions on a monthly base as per Barco financial forecasting methodology;
- You monitor technology and market factors and provide market intelligence to Sales management and Segment marketing.
- You have obtained a Master’s degree (business, marketing, engineering) or equivalent by experience;
- You have a first relevant commercial experience within a related industry/technology;
- You have a ‘hunter’ profile and demonstrate a proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets;
- You are a highly driven individual, possessing initiative and a willingness ‘to go that extra mile’. You are goal oriented with a sense of urgency;
- You are a high level sales negotiator with outstanding relationship building abilities;
- You are a strong and assured communicator and presenter, who connects well with others and is able to gain personal credibility with client managers;
- You show a disciplined and organised approach in regards to your travel, CRM pipeline management and lead answers;
- You like working across organisational and national boundaries;
- You speak fluent English, next to the national language (German).